J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith. Scholarship. Ethics. Life. ™

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisteri-Shoppe™

JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JFoundation Admin
(J.J.) Administrator
JFoundation Admin

Location : ::::::: ::::::: :::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::::: The Goode Earth™ :::::::: ::::::: ::::::: ::::: ::::: :::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: JFoundation™ ::::::::::OnlineCliniqueForum™ ::::::::::OnlineAlchemieForum™::::::::::

JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version) Empty
PostSubject: JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version)   JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:30 am

Our primary goal is to develop and manage programs that target underserved communities and populations relevant to women's rights, children's literacy and health/homelessness.

Revised Mission Statement Currently In Progress..
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinecliniqueforum.forumotion.com
JFoundation Admin
(J.J.) Administrator
JFoundation Admin

Location : ::::::: ::::::: :::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::::: The Goode Earth™ :::::::: ::::::: ::::::: ::::: ::::: :::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: JFoundation™ ::::::::::OnlineCliniqueForum™ ::::::::::OnlineAlchemieForum™::::::::::

PostSubject: Re: JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version)   JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
JFoundation Admin
(J.J.) Administrator
JFoundation Admin

PostSubject: Re: JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version)   JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 12:14 pm

About Jane™ /  JJ-R  
(OnlineCliniqueForum™ (webzine) & OnlineAlchemieForum™ (member-forum)
Founder/Owner --

Name: JJ*

Interests: Children’s Literacy. World Equity. Charity.
& {Hearting} Keanu
Religion: Yes (Catholic).

Nationality: American  

-----  
More About JJ-R
*birth ‘Nee/Nom : Janice Johnson (Jan or Jane or JJ), semi-retired Waif*Supreme and Fully Retired Faculty and Alum from University-of-Illinois (all campuses *Chicago and Urbana* Only)  with dearHusband (KCR) in May1999 (at age 28). *Most famous for being the homemaker-wife of actor/industrial-hobbyist Keanu Reeves.
Note: Janice is Only ever ((phonetically)) enunciated and pronounced as Juh’Nees like Police.
The JOHNSON family is ethnogroup-ethnogenotypephenotype1whiteAfrican a natural porcelain skintype as genetically unique to ethnoType1/one/I white Africans (chalkwhite-milkwhite-sugaralabasterwhite) No incest, btw.* –Note: genderbattery-assault reports on file with federal (international and domestic) as attacked repeatedly with *temporarybodytanner to simulate as unnatural to porcelain -whiteskin-pigment-genetically either as head to toe documented reports, pink-yellow-beige-brown-black-typeblackface?!, and *various injury to hair.

Please Note Also: As of 2019 The Johnson-Reeves Abduction/kidnapping case is Still OPEN, btw. Federal-Police-Reports on file on behalf of all members of the JOHNSON family regarding attempted idFraud, slander, image-rights violations (missing and juxtaposed photos, film, both commercial and private), etc., other propertyrights violations, other property damage and other property theft, other theft, other assault, gender-battery, *attempted surgical mutilation and also the Johnson-Reeves main points of the abduction/kidnapping case as filed.

J. Johnson is an American author and children's literacy advocate dedicated to championing women's equity and independence issues through education.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite Books:

The World According to Mister Rogers by Fred Rogers
All Works by William Shakespeare
All Works by Alexandre Dumas I
All Works by Alexandre Dumas II
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Inspirational Quotes:

Originally Posted 2007-ish* Re-Posted 12/23/2018 -
Quote of the Era in the Day:
-“GOD Almighty said, "Duly pious men, women and children whom I have so anointed with the knowledge of the WORD that is mine and Mine alone to give, Do NOT let them who are unworthy keep you from fulfilling your promise and your duty to my will, that is so as it is and no less than everything that you must give as I have so commanded it-" (GOD Almighty & HIS Blessed people)-“ as duly translated by JJ/KCR*
--
12/23/2018*❗* i.e., as in the other/better spousal half of * Mr & Mrs Janice Johnson & Keanu Charles Reeves (Note: Janice is pronounced Juh'Nees like Police)-JJ/KCR. ***

--
Originally Posted March 2, 2018
"As it is illegal to imply that any survivor of a crime must yield, accommodate or reconcile, either complicity or otherwise with their (alleged) attacker, etc. Human rights laws do NOT allow for forced fraternization with rapists, batterers, kidnappers, thieves, or other would-be assailants. It is a form of unlawful imprisonment or cruelty towards the innocent. The Culture of Sexual Bullying Must End- NOW."-JJ&KCR
-----

"God's teachings doNOT incite or encourage the violation of any human rights, it is the mortal-folly of the imperfect scribes/individuals who included their own emotions and prejudices into such scriptural translations. it is however the current folly of man, woman and child, not GOD that has done this, and no person need be told the difference between being lawful and defending one's ethical self, ever. criminal violence is the criminal act of criminals, not lawful citizens enacting their right to stand their GOD-faith Christianity-based ground, ever.- " - J.J. & KCR
--------------------------------------
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version)   JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JFoundation™ Mission Statement (Abbreviated Version)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
J. Johnson Foundation Group-NFP™  :: I. ANNOUNCEMENTS :: A. Welcome!-
Jump to: